Countywide voter registration and voter history files are available from the Moore County Board of Elections. This data can be purchased by printed lists, labels, or electronic media.
Purchase Voter Data
Print out and complete the Voter List Request Form
- Hand Delivered: Bring the completed form to our office along with payment in cash or check. (Credit Cards not accepted)
- By Mail: Mail the completed form along with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped return envelope. (your receipt will be returned with your data.)
- Printed reports: $.02 per page with a $2 minimum.
- Electronic data: $25
- All data is in text form, you will need an Excel or Access program to open. (Click for instructions to open data: Excel / Access)
- Labels: $.02 per page with a $10 minimum.
- (Customer must furnish all labels - required size: 1" x 2 5/8")
Data is made available based on the State Board of Elections Policy regarding access to Public Records. The data listed below are available on the State Board of Elections website:
- Campaign Finance Reports and Data
- Election Results
- Voter Registration Data
- Search Statewide Voter Database
Statewide voter registration and voter history files are available from the State Board of Elections. This statewide data can be purchased on CD-ROM for $25. To purchase the CD-ROM, fill out the Voter Records Request Form and send it to:
NC State Board of Elections
P.O. Box 27255
Raleigh, NC 27611-7255