Subfacility of Moore County Sports Complex
The Splash Pad is located within the Moore County Sports Complex, which is located at 155 Hillcrest Park Lane, Carthage, NC 28387 at the intersection of Routes 15/501 and 22.
Hours of Operation
- Open seasonally
- Daily from mid-May through September from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
FREE! There is no admission charge to use the Splash Pad
Please observe the following rules:
- Shower required before entering.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- No lifeguard on duty, area is unsupervised.
- Maximum Capacity: 177 patrons
- Please Walk! No Running! Slippery Surfaces!
- Children should have adult supervision at all times.
- At the first sign of thunder or lightning, vacate the area and seek shelter.
- Please keep pets out of the area.
- Enjoy the water but please do not climb on the equipment or drink the water.
- Glass is prohibited. Broken glass and bare feet do not mix.
- Water shoes/sandals are recommended.
- Swim diapers are required for our diaper-wearing patrons.
- Bikes, skateboards, and skates are not permitted.
- The site may close without notice due to maintenance or operational needs.
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
In the event of an emergency, call 911. Splash Pad is located at 155 Hillcrest Park Lane, Carthage, NC 28327.